Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crowell vs. Hill vs. Crowder vs. Scott vs. Dansby

method man

With all the needs we have on the lines, it would be stupid to spend #13 on a LB. Therefore, we need to pick up one in FA. As far as I know, these are the 5 guys who could fit the bill. Who do you guys want? This is who I want.

Angelo Crowell - Will be a good value signing for the team that signs him. He was put on IR for BS reasons this season and was mismanagement on the part of the Bills. Should become very familiar with the scheme soon. Former teammate of Fletcher. Racks up a lot of tackles and could move to MLB once Fletcher retires. The only real negative I see is that he doesn't make a lot of big plays.

With all the needs we have on the lines, it would be stupid to spend #13 on a LB.
Never discount anything with Vinny.:doh:

LB need to be addressed. The only way I see it happening via the draft is in a trade which produces numerous later first day and early second day picks.

Many of us have stated in other threads Crowell would be a good fairly inexpensive FA target due to his production and familiarities with some of the coaches.

Archived