Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The real heroes of the game today....

zCommander

As much as I have been critical of JC and he did do a good job today but the major of the credits goes to our STOUT D today. The interception, the pressure, the run blocking, LL playing with a level head, and JT getting a sack.

The D won the game for us today by keeping us in the game!!!!

My kudos to these great play makers!!! I love you man!!!:point2sky:cheers::notworthy:applause:

Actually the O did a great job throughout the game, and had it not been for the O leaving A LOT of points on the field, the solid D performance might not've even been necesary. But yes, kudos to the D, especially in tipping passes at the line.

Ok there were too many threads on the O today and just one or two on Chris. But I am trying to give credit to the whole Defense!!!:)

Bull****. JC is the one who through the deep bomb down by 2 in the 4th quarter.

Jason Campbell won this game.

Wrong. He was given the opportunity to be in that place to begin with. And if the D didn't get all of those turnovers then the Saints would have had more points on the board and one long bomb would not have been enough for JC to save his ass ;)

Wrong. He was given the opportunity to be in that place to begin with. And if the D didn't get all of those turnovers then the Saints would have had more points on the board and one long bomb would not have been enough for JC to save his ass ;)
Right, and this is why I don't give JC too much flack for throwing those INTs against DAL & TB last year. The D might've given him an opportunity in this one, but JC gave himself an opportunity in those ones.

It goes hand in hand really. The defense wouldn't been as successful had the offense not afforded them plenty of time to rest, and the offense certainly wouldn't have been in a position to win the game had the defense not bailed them out.

Washington decided the field position and time of possession battle in their favor by playing solid on both sides of the ball.

To me this was a complete team effort. If special teams had played a bit better this would have been a blow out.

It goes hand in hand really. The defense wouldn't been as successful had the offense not afforded them plenty of time to rest, and the offense certainly wouldn't have been in a position to win the game had the defense not bailed them out.

Washington decided the field position and time of possession battle in their favor by playing solid on both sides of the ball.

To me this was a complete team effort. If special teams had played a bit better this would have been a blow out.

There was a lot more bailing out was going from the D then the O. How times did the D give the ball back to the O and the O could only get 3 points or fewer.

In tight games you have to put the other team away by scoring more TD then just simply settling for 3 points.

Horton gave us a good game, but if it wasnt for the rest of the D he wouldnt shine today like he did. D has steped up and shut down the running game. If we stay healthy with this starting line up all year long we could have decent season. now if the offense gets in the game then we might have something here. And yes special teams didnt do much this game like the last week. but rock did what he could as always. ARE was horrible but I cant see much of the return when you have 2-3 opposing players in your face. he should have protected that ball tho'

Brooks had bad game, hope he snaps out of it and looks forward to the next week. if we dont punt at all thats awsome (wishfull thinking)

he made some mistakes, worst one being when he punted to Reggie Bush. punt it out of bounds if needs to be but not him.

Archived