Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rescuing the Skins, Fan Style!!!

Chazville

I know this happens everytime we lose, but its almost too predictable. So we looked terrible on Thursday....We're in a brand new offense! So Jim Zorn had a tough first game........Did I say 1st game? Why are people knocking Zorn after one game. How about those of you who want to give up on the season and "your team" hold your ridiculous thoughts until at least week 6. Spare everyone the negativity, we have yet to play our home opener and you wanna throw the Skins into the fire.

I'm sure most of you guys heard Portis talk on the "John Thompson Show" today about how it will take them 3 games to get into a good flow of the offense. He talked with a great deal of confidence on the Redskins development within the coming weeks. As fans, we don't know how things work, we only go off what we hear. Portis' opinion speaks louder than any of the negative posts on here because he actually knows what he's talking about.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but how about a little faith in your team. I mean you are a Redskin FANS right?

Being that this is our home opener, we will come out with a lot more energy than last week on both sides of the ball. The defense will hold its own and the offense will have several big passing plays that will account for two touchdowns. Portis should have a big day against the Saints so-so defense and the Redskins pull out the win 27-24.

This win should give us some confidence and everyone that jumped off the Skins bandwagon will be back come Monday. With that said, everyone that wants to hate on the Skins after one game, go for........... I'll see you back on the Bandwagon in a week.

nice enthuisaism. check the other threads that this same stuff is being said in.

I know you weren't really being mean about it, but noone should be complaining in these kind of threads. The amount of negative threads filling the front page need to be countered.

Archived