Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

afterhour IT support calls- This is NOW the coffee thread. :)

jbooma

:laugh: Can't watch it at work! :doh:

A brief recap of the video. It compares people transitioning from scrolls to books versus the transition from books to computers. A man has no idea how to open a book(he calls the helpdesk), then thinks that if he turns a page, everything he just read will be lost(a book can't be that easy). After teaching him how to read the book, the instructor walks away and the student can't open the book because the binding is on the wrong side, in other words the back of the book is facing up(kinda like teaching someone to walk through a door and thing think you can only walk through it one way). If your in tech support, it's pretty funny.

There we go. :)

I actually discovered Gevelia about a month ago. I was actually looking for a good coffee maker with a timer. After thinking about it for a week or so, I got a piece of junk mail from Gevelia. Two pounds of coffee plus a 12 cup stainless steel coffee maker, filters, & a stainless travel cup with lid, for $10.00 shipped. I called in & placed my order. I was told 4-6 weeks. For ten bucks, I figured I could wait that long. UPS delievered it within 10 days. :)

There we go. :)

I actually discovered Gevelia about a month ago. I was actually looking for a good coffee maker with a timer. After thinking about it for a week or so, I got a piece of junk mail from Gevelia. Two pounds of coffee plus a 12 cup stainless steel coffee maker, filters, & a stainless travel cup with lid, for $10.00 shipped. I called in & placed my order. I was told 4-6 weeks. For ten bucks, I figured I could wait that long. UPS delievered it within 10 days. :)

which type do you get, a coworker of mine gets the chocolate rasberry flavor and has pounds of it :) I like some flavor coffee but now a huge fan

I started with with a pound of French Vanilla & a pound of Vanilla Nut. Already went through both of them. :movefast:

I picked up a pound of Millstone Vanilla Nut at Wal-Mart on Monday. I think it was around seven bucks. It's actually pretty good. Unlike the Maxwell House I bought to fill in with after I went though the Gevelia. That stuff was swill.

I started with with a pound of French Vanilla & a pound of Vanilla Nut. Already went through both of them. :movefast:

I picked up a pound of Millstone Vanilla Nut at Wal-Mart on Monday. I think it was around seven bucks. It's actually pretty good. Unlike the Maxwell House I bought to fill in with after I went though the Gevelia. That stuff was swill.

so I just happened to get that Gevali offer in my email, coffee maker, canister, scoop, and four boxes of coffee all for $19.95 :silly:

so I just happened to get that Gevali offer in my email, coffee maker, canister, scoop, and four boxes of coffee all for $19.95 :silly:

Do it. Just call the order in instead of mailing it in. I'd bet that's how I got mine so fast.

Archived