Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A special thanks to an unknown fan

ragemdw

So at half time I decided to make my annual trip to the Redskins Store and get it out of the way before the regular season starts. So After waiting in the ridiculous line and dealing with ppl being rude as hell in there I got back to my seat at the beginning of the third quarter. My gf said check your pockets to make sure you have everything. So I half assed checked but came to realize I had lost my car keys!!

So the fourth quarter was spent looking at everyplace in the stadium I had been...the store, beerstand, bathroom, etc...I checked one guess service place and they hadnt had anything turned in. I luckily checked the second guess servieces before I went out and talked to the metro ppl to see if I left them there. Luckily, some unknown gentlemen turned my keys in and a huge burden was lifted.

Damned it would have been a long night otherwise. THank you for taking the time to pick them up and turn them in. :notworthy :applause: It made my night a lot less stressful then it could have been.

So this story just proves that despite not been the loudest last night, WASHINGTON HAS THE BEST FANS IN THE NFL!!:cheers: :cheers:

I checked one guess service place and they hadnt had anything turned in. I luckily checked the second guess servieces

So is you have a question about services, they make you guess before they tell you?

But good story though, I hope people realise how much they do for people through something as easy as that.

So is you have a question about services, they make you guess before they tell you?

But good story though, I hope people realise how much they do for people through something as easy as that.

In case you don't understand what he is trying to say......it is guest services......not guess services.

Glad you found them.

Last year when I passed out at Texas Stadium...I had my small purse with my credit card and money from the ATM in my hand. I had just withdrawn money.

When I came to in the first aid room.......my purse with my credit card and all of my money was in a plastic bag on the table next to me.

I appreciated boy fans that day.

Lordy that was hard to type.

:laugh:

'Blondie

I was scuba diving once at Pennecamp in the keys. I was wearing cut offs and my keys were in my jeans pocket. When the dive is over, I got to open the car, and no keys! And I don't have a spare! So after about 20 mins of trying to figure out what to do, one of the divers about to leave says "Hey man, are these yours?"

They were mine. He found them in sand about 40 feet under water.

OMG that was my hubby i think.

He said he found some keys in the bathroom and turned them in. He said he just couldnt see someone not being able to get home from the game.

WOW!! Thank you very much. I am so grateful and very appreciative. My night was in ruins and was so blessed to have them turned in. Thank you very much. I cant thank you enough!!:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

In case you don't understand what he is trying to say......it is guest services......not guess services.

Glad you found them.

Last year when I passed out at Texas Stadium...I had my small purse with my credit card and money from the ATM in my hand. I had just withdrawn money.

When I came to in the first aid room.......my purse with my credit card and all of my money was in a plastic bag on the table next to me.

I appreciated boy fans that day.

Lordy that was hard to type.

:laugh:

'Blondie

The game must not have been over yet Blondie. It must have been before the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter. We all know that you wouldn't have passed out if it had been during that time and no Cowpie fan would have helped someone decked in Redskins gear at that time. :D

"WASHINGTON HAS THE BEST FANS IN THE NFL!!" HTTR!

i think that the best fans award can never be taken from the city of Green Bay... their whole city flocks to the stadium every sunday... sun or snow... they have a beautiful historic stadium that they adore... but washington can take #2 ;) :point2sky

"if you don't finish first, you finish last"

OMG that was my hubby i think.

He said he found some keys in the bathroom and turned them in. He said he just couldnt see someone not being able to get home from the game.

WOW!! Thank you very much. I am so grateful and very appreciative. My night was in ruins and was so blessed to have them turned in. Thank you very much. I cant thank you enough!!:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

ES rules, baby. :point2sky

Know the difference between Skins fans and Philly fans?

In Philly, you'd have gotten to the parking lot and your car would have been gone, too. :doh:

It's always refreshing to see something with such potential for major problems turn out perfectly well because somebody took just a second out of their day to do something kind. Good job, Skins fans. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

That is cool. These are the positive things we can all learn from, and realize how great we are and how great we can be.

Keys and Wallet the two important things a man has with him just about all the time. Can't lose them. Can't even really leave the house with out them. I probably rather get my car stolen.

Women, on the other hand, have all their positions in a purse.....even they lose that purse they lose keys, wallet, phone and lots of lesser important stuff.

i think that the best fans award can never be taken from the city of Green Bay... their whole city flocks to the stadium every sunday... sun or snow... they have a beautiful historic stadium that they adore... but washington can take #2 ;) :point2sky

"if you don't finish first, you finish last"

ahem....nothing else to do in Green Bay....ahem

I had my wallet fall out at a Skins game once and it had $800 in it.. I had someone chase me down to tell me I had dropped it. I tried to give the guy some money for his act of kindness and he wouldn't take it.. Goes to show you how good Redskins fans are!

I was scuba diving once at Pennecamp in the keys. I was wearing cut offs and my keys were in my jeans pocket. When the dive is over, I got to open the car, and no keys! And I don't have a spare! So after about 20 mins of trying to figure out what to do, one of the divers about to leave says "Hey man, are these yours?"

They were mine. He found them in sand about 40 feet under water.

So you lost your keys in the Keys!! Great story and Pennecamp is one of the coolest places I've ever been. Glad you all got your "keys" back.

Yep my dh confirmed he found them on the floor of the bathroom and turned them in. Now if they were yours or not i dont know, but hopefully if they werent yours someone else got to go home in their own car that night.

So true about philly fans. LOL

I found a whole purse in a cart in the parking lot of Sams club a few weeks ago. I didnt have time to take it back in, so i took it and called some of the numbers on the cell phone until i got ahold of the womans mother. She came and picked it up and couldnt thank me enough. She wanted to take me to lunch etc, but i didnt have time as i was going to take a clept test. About a week later i got a hundred dollar bill in the mail. It had to be from her.

Archived