Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darth Vader's Blog

Cool Hand Loki

Originally posted by Cool Hand Loki

Some of this is inspired.

It lists the most recent posts first, so you'll have to keep clicking on the posts listed to the right to get to the earlier entries.

Some of this has me laughing out loud, whoever did this is talented.

http://darthside.blogspot.com

Daddy's home. :laugh:

On a more positive note the world-smashing superlaser seems to be working admirably, much to the relief of the stress-incontinent Moff Jerjerrod (and the relief of his cleaning service). The lower ranks now giggle when he enters the room, whispering about yesterday's chat in the landing hangar in which Jerjerrod greeted the news of Emperor Palpatine's imminent inspection by losing control of his bowels. Though no one let on at the time, you knew they had to be smelling it. It was certain they not be able to hold off on the jokes for long, since Fett's penchant for toilet humour is famous and every cloned trooper is a reflection of that spirit.

:)

I'm sorry, but I am almost in tears here:

Using every ounce of self-control I barely avoided simultaneously breaking every bone in the Moff's body with a spasm of pointed thought. He continued to make light banter as we walked, endangering his life. We paused at the threshold of Palpatine's tower. "Recognize this, Jerjerrod," I said, pointing my index finger menacingly in his face. "Had the Emperor not specifically requested that your life be spared for the time being, you would even now be holding your own quivering giblets in your hands."

Jerjerrod wet himself mutely.

Archived