Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big order... looking for 11 tickets to the Bears game and 3 parking passes!

AJWatson3

I NEED 11 TICKETS TO THE BEARS GAME AND 3 PARKING PASSES

yeah, that a lot of ****, i know. i have a bunch of friends who are from the Chicago area and are devoted Bears fans... they were so excited when NYG beat DAL late last season to adjust the schedule so CHI came here (if DAL would have won we would be at CHI).

i am trying to get tickets close to each other, realizing that it is a tall order. also needing 3 parking passes, preferably in the GREEN LOT.

i am trying to stay away from the brokers because i have a hard time justifying the purchase of tickets at 50-100%+ over face value. it is a disgusting business, but hey, that's what we get in this country. it's our own fault.

and what's the point of having a face value if you can't purchase the tickets for that price? it just makes the whole thing that much more depressing....

Originally posted by AJWatson3

I NEED 11 TICKETS TO THE BEARS GAME AND 3 PARKING PASSES

yeah, that a lot of ****, i know. i have a bunch of friends who are from the Chicago area and are devoted Bears fans... they were so excited when NYG beat DAL late last season to adjust the schedule so CHI came here (if DAL would have won we would be at CHI).

:doh:

why lie when i can just tell the truth. if someone doesn't want to sell me tickets because some of my friends are cheering for another team then i am glad they won't be getting my hard-earned money.

what's wrong with loving football and going to see a game. it's not my fault we have the biggest stadium in the NFL and room for a bunch of fans from other teams.

friends are friends. we will go cheering for a great game, a win for our team and no injuries to anybody. and we will act respectfully and not be jackasses to the fans of the other team.

Originally posted by AJWatson3

why lie when i can just tell the truth. if someone doesn't want to sell me tickets because some of my friends are cheering for another team then i am glad they won't be getting my hard-earned money.

what's wrong with loving football and going to see a game. it's not my fault we have the biggest stadium in the NFL and room for a bunch of fans from other teams.

friends are friends. we will go cheering for a great game, a win for our team and no injuries to anybody. and we will act respectfully and not be jackasses to the fans of the other team.

No disrepect intended AJWatson....at least they ain't Iggles fans! :cheers:

Archived