Extremeskins

THose without NFL Network

Dead Money

Coke vs. Pepsi  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Coke vs. Pepsi

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Other (Mt. Dew,RC,Fresca,Sunkist, etc)

There was a portion of the show dedicated to highlight Antonio Pierce's kid's football camp in Compton, Ca last night...

He looks good (and slightly bigger) and was joined by friends Marcus Washington, Robert Royal, Rashad Bauman and some others who I can't remember.

Marcus Washington, just a laid back good guy. I love this guy more and more everytime I see him whether it be training camp or TV.

Robert Royal made a comparison of New Orleans (where he is from) to Compton and said that he was glad to help to show the kids what they could do, etc...

Good fluff piece with two of our current players and two former players.

Yeah,

it was a good piece.

Basically it was mostly a "Former" and current Redskins camp.

Good to see that Bauman and Pierce are doing well......they are two former Skins that I hope still have great careers in the NFL (as long as they are not playing us--- they can have bad days when that happens;) )

Originally posted by Bufford

everybody wants to hate on Antonio and Smooty for taking more money elsewhere.

But really, I can't blame them after we've thrown money at FA's from other teams.

They aren't the same as Champ.

Good luck to Pierce and Smoot....just not against us.

I am in complete accord with you on that Buffy.

Originally posted by Kevin B.

Channel 212 on DTV... I believe its gaining ground in making it to most of the cable networks.

A couple of my friends had it and didn;t even know that they did, so its probably good to check!

Yeah,

it was great when Direct TV added NFL network....I can watch that all day.

yaknow the nflnetwork seem better when i didn't have it. i me all i see are the same shows. plus there is hardly any redskins love. i remember when i didn't have it people were posting, "the redskins are on!". now all i see are those superbowl moments commericals of the skins getting smashed by the raiders and 72 dolphins. :doh:

Archived