Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tereell owens is a No Show at Eagles Mini Camp

Rocky21

Originally posted by bubba9497

Well Taylor and Moss haven't held out of mini camp yet have they?

our mini camp is NEXT week, this weekend is rookie camp... only a couple of veterans have showed up.

TO and Westbrook... are missing mini-camp over contract disputes.....hmmmmm

I have nothing to spin..... :laugh: the facts are more than adequate

Cool. I look forward to posting these quotes when you try to spin this if either miss your camp next week. ;)

Buddha

inmatesbch.gif

“I didn’t mean it Inmate. I didn't mean it. Please don't hit me again. I’ll never question the wisdom imparted to you again by Miss Cleo and Zeus.” :whip:

Buddha looks cute in his dress. Except he needs to shave his legs. :laugh:

Four Skip Eagles Mini-Camp --

Fri Apr 29, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

As expected, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports Eaglesfranchise DT Corey Simon, restricted free agent RB Brian Westbrook, disgruntled WR Terrell Owens, and talkative WR Freddie Mitchell did not report for the team meeting last night at the Eagles' practice facility. They aren't expected to arrive today, tomorrow or Sunday, either.

In his opening press conference to kick off the post-draft mini-camp, Eagles HC Andy Reid made it clear that Mitchell was not invited to the practices, and that the head coach "won't spend much time" thinking about the Owens absence from camp according to PhiladelphiaEagles.com. "I have spoken to Freddie, and I excused Freddie from these practices here, this mini-camp," said Reid. "I'll just leave it at that. What happens in the future, we'll see.... I told him I was excusing him from this practice, that I did not want him here. I'm working on some things." As for two other players not attending -- Simon and Westbrook -- Reid said he had spoken with Westbrook recently but not Simon. "I talked to Corey a while back," said Reid.

Archived