Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will Carlos Rogers' jersey # be?

Duke

Perhaps Taylor will try to recoup some of the contract money that he believes he should get by selling number 21 to Rogers.

In any event, I predict that Taylor will switch back to 36 before the start of the season:-)

Originally posted by riggins44

I heard he wanted 21, but that now belongs to Taylor. He will be

#32.

Why #32? Did anybody besides me notice that CB Harris changed numbers from #37 to #27? WTF is that all about? Do CBs hate numbers in the 30s for some reason? And why couldn't Rogers be #37 or #36?

Originally posted by Mark The Homer

Why #32? Did anybody besides me notice that CB Harris changed numbers from #37 to #27? WTF is that all about? Do CBs hate numbers in the 30s for some reason? And why couldn't Rogers be #37 or #36?

Pat Fischer wore 37. History

Originally posted by Mark The Homer

Why not 32? He said he was taking 32 in his phone conference after he was picked. He said he wanted 21, but Taylor took that.

My guess is Taylor and the team are still not on the same page (considering he won't even return the coach's calls) and I'm betting we won't really know this whole number situation until we see them on their jerseys in camp

Originally posted by stupidsuck

Why not 32? He said he was taking 32 in his phone conference after he was picked. He said he wanted 21, but Taylor took that.

My guess is Taylor and the team are still not on the same page (considering he won't even return the coach's calls) and I'm betting we won't really know this whole number situation until we see them on their jerseys in camp

Oh, okay. Thank-you.

And I bet your guess is correct, regarding Taylor - except sometimes the numbers change between camp and game day (e.g. Deion).

Archived