Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

25th Pick

#1skinsfanever

I am hoping that Mark Clayton somehow falls into our laps. But then even if it does happen, who knows who we will pick, maybe we will be a line backer or QB, definately a player that I won't think is the pick. But what the hell do I know. Actually what I do know is that we had one of the worst offenses in the leauge and we passed up on Mike Williams, but what the hell...Vinny Cerrato knows what he's doing.

Heath Miller or a DE are the only logical choices I can see. Matt Jones has potential but is NOT, I repeat NOT, a true WR so it's going to take time to get him ready to play WR in the NFL. He is not going to be an impact player this year.

roddy white or jones. clayton is another 5'10'' guy...we have plenty thanks. drew bennett is doing well...and jones is faster.

they need starter level wr out of the next pick...i was thinking trade out of the 1st but 2nd round wr don't look to be starter quality this year.

thrash, moss, gardner, patten, jacobs, mcants...lots of depth a la the patriots. maybe wr isn't that pressing after all.

We will NOT draft Matt Jones.

Even though he may be the BPA when we pick, he will need time to develop, and we are not willing to wait.

He's also a risky pick, and if the Rogers at 9 pick is any indication, Jones is WAY too risky of a pick for this FO.

I'm still hoping for Heath Miller, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I also wouldn't mind a WR but this FO apparently is sold on our WR corps. :doh:

Archived