Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Anyone see "House" last night?

red zone

I saw only bits and pieces and was hoping for a brief, thumbs up thumbs down kind of synopsis. Huly?

I saw the principles: Black Presidential hopeful; hot chick who was having sex, but not.

I also saw House crush the Boston Public guy at large speaking engagement.:applause:

SPOILER BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT DONT READ IT

The ****y dr. with the accent basically told House that Yep, he's the one running to Cuddy and Volgler about everything and said "what are you going to do about it?" in his ****y little way.

Volgler talked House into giving a speach about a new drug that his company was puching and against hios better judgement House said yes (be Volgler said he wouldn't have to fire one of his Drs if he did it)

In the end House tanked the speach saying that the company makes millions by deceiving everyone when all they do is tweak the drug a little to get a new patent and bump up the selling price.

Volgler responded afterwards by saying one or the other meaning that he would still have to fire one and then the chick dr. came over his house and quit.

The chick quit because she can't deal with working and being inlove with House at the same time and wants to martyr herself to save Foreman's job too.

Originally posted by jbooma

so is house :laugh:

I love the actor, he is very good, he was on Boston Public.

:laugh: Yeah, but House is a prick in a good way, if that makes any sense.

I agree with whoever said it a while back though, somebody needs to die soon or it's gonna get old, him saving the day every week.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

:laugh: Yeah, but House is a prick in a good way, if that makes any sense.

I agree with whoever said it a while back though, somebody needs to die soon or it's gonna get old, him saving the day every week.

Happy BD!! :cheers:

I loved his reaction when his doc friend was joking about making the move on the woman that House is in love with, and caught him.

Last night I caught it (well, the tail end of it) for the first time and watched him give that speech and his colleague (?) quit. I think I'll try it out again next week - looked good.

I love Hugh Laurie by the way - too bad he's not going to be Perry White. :)

Originally posted by Huly

What did you think of the ending? Why did she really quit? Her feeling for house? or the "good Heart"? Do you think she left the show? Any thoughts on this?

Combination, she realized that she was in love with him after the talk before the speech (when she was in the read top) Then was amazed that he didn't sell out to his boss.

I hope she stays, for personal reasons of course :laugh: ;)

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

That was great. She had a carpet burn on her butt!!! :laugh: :laugh: Have you ever met somone with that problem?:laugh::laugh:

I loved it when House said she had a miscarriage, and the women said, "how can that be I haven't had sex since my x left" then house said, you should choose a religion because you had the immaculate conception :laugh:

Yeah that whole thing with that women was hilarious... Far-fetched but hilarious. It was just part of the whole "Everyone Lies" theme of the show. Ironic it turned out the Senator was telling the truth abou tone thing but not about the epilepsy and the sleep walking chick was telling the truth.

Archived