Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody curious about Coy?

Anyone curious about how things have been going for Coy and what his future holds?

Apparently he was a big part of JJG wanting to get back into the game. He was also named Quality Control Assistant for the Offense(i think that was the title).

I'm just curious what his job duties have been and how he's taking to them. Especially since he's making the switch to offense from a college LB. I assume this has to do with the fact that Zampese started on defense and really surprised Gibbs with how much that helped him after Gibbs being skeptical originally.

(hint: andyman)

Good question. Is Coy one of the soldiers roaming the sidelines on gamedays?

Maybe he is being groomed for the head coaching job that will be his when Gregg Williams retires from his head coaching job which he is currently being groomed for :D .

Sounds like we are all set with coaches for the next 30 years!

he's a quality control assistant, I believe it is how Gregg Williams got into coaching, as well as many other guys. Maybe the future does hold something with this guy, but he must make an impact somehow this season I feel.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

He'll be the guy in a few.........Hopefully he's taking notes and not writing down what he's going to get with his next check//./...

Why are people talking as though he's a player. The guy chose to get involved in coaching. It's not as though he was broke and needed a new job. I would venture to guess that he has a stake in JG Racing.

Shouldn't someone like SI be doing a little story on him? Isn't anyone else a little curious?

I thought this thread was going to be about Koy Detmer.

And after seeing this pic of him....

detmer.gif

I am a bit curious.... as to which team this guy plays for (and I'm not talking about the Iggles here). Not that there's anything wrong with that. Playing for the Iggles, yes, but not the other thing. ;)

Archived