Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter Manley

Can anyone tell me if this notorious crackhead is locked up or on the loose? Also how many times was he nabbed for drug-related offenses? (I would like to compare his misdeeds with those of certain Dallass Crackheads, I mean, Cowboys to settle an argument with someone I know.):high:

Dester actually is a nice guy that unfortunately got chewed up and spit out by football. He graduated from college as an ILLITERATE, pushed thru the system by unscrupulous school admins and coaches so as to take advantage of his unquestionable physical talent. Dexter was a monster on the field, off the field he was tormented by his own personal monsters. He even admitted that jail was probably best for him, because he can't control himself otherwise. Drug addiction is the biggest monster of them all to fight.

It is a shame when someone can graduate fro college and be illiterate, but I wouldn't go so far as to blame Manley's woes on football. That's just a game he happened to excel at. Football gave him opportunities in life he might never have gotten otherwise and he SQUANDERED them because he has a taste for drugs and the street.

I feel sorry for Manley at times, but he's right where he belongs and first and foremost in the line for blame is himself.

Archived