Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saban has left door open (williams comeback?)

tkpckfan

Originally posted by tkpckfan

check this website out about ricky williams. and scroll down further for some resent signings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2017013

Ill believe it when i see it. lol:laugh:

Yea, I agree. The whole season last year, there were constantly rumors that Williams would come back. But, nothing ever happened. However, this is new news, because he supposedly quit smoking weed. This is a potential sign that he will come back. But, you never know with that guy, He's strange.

Here is a quote from the article:

"The paper also reports that Williams made the statement he had quit using marijuana in front of several people during a meeting regarding his paternity suit involving former South Florida resident Cherie Clark."

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

I've already got the cartoon ready.

~Bang

Originally posted by jimster

I couldn't see anyone on that team that was there last year welcoming him back.

He's also supposedly a vegatarian now and has lost 25lbs. - not sure how effective he'd be.

In another day and time of would agree with you 100%, but the modern athlete views the NFL as strictly a business. Very few have the innermost desire to represent the team well and put the game before themselves as the athlete of yester-year used too. Today’s athlete would welcome him back if it produced immediate wins. The athlete of yester-year would ensure that there would be no wins with him in the line-up because they would go out of their way to treat him in the same manner he treated all his teammates when he pulled that stunt. It's just like playing sports back in the day. If you quit you could never play for that coach again as long as he coached. Now kids quit one year and sometimes the coaches will let them comeback within that same year as a bench warmer to serve as their punishment. I once quit a middle school football team. My punishment was banishment from the team and my mother punished me by making me stay home while she went and watched all their games with my little brother as though she had a kid playing on the team. She cheered all my friends on as though they were her sons. I learned a valuable lesson that year. I got the point! Today’s athlete just doesn't get it. Not all of them, but most of them just don't get it.

Originally posted by Bang

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

~Bang

:notworthy

Originally posted by Bang

~Bang

^^^^ can't wait! *lol*

Archived