Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005 Schedule?

Originally posted by 11Arrington56

Schedule came out on April 13th last year.

I imagine it will be about the same time since the preseason schedule came out at the end of March last year as well.

Hope that helps.

56 is right

It should be out about the 2nd week in April

With the new scheduling system after the change to 4 divisions per conference it's pretty easy to figure out who we'll play. If you wanted to know exact dates, times, and channels, you'll have to wait until April.

If my calculations are correct, we'll play the all the teams from the NFC West, all the teams from the AFC West, the teams who finished in the same rank as we did in the NFC South and North, and of course all of our division opponents twice.

Originally posted by dfitzo53

With the new scheduling system after the change to 4 divisions per conference it's pretty easy to figure out who we'll play. If you wanted to know exact dates, times, and channels, you'll have to wait until April.

If my calculations are correct, we'll play the all the teams from the NFC West, all the teams from the AFC West, the teams who finished in the same rank as we did in the NFC South and North, and of course all of our division opponents twice.

They've already released the teams we face, just the dates haven't been announced.

Archived