Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A-Train aka Anthony Thomas

clown

Why not....

a nice power back for goal line situations....

has anyone heard anything about him this offseason??

i'm ready to get pounded (it's that kind of a day), but IMO he's a good pickup if he comes remotely cheap.

Originally posted by clown

Why not....

a nice power back for goal line situations....

has anyone heard anything about him this offseason??

i'm ready to get pounded (it's that kind of a day), but IMO he's a good pickup if he comes remotely cheap.

What is up with you people??? Portis scored 29 TDs in his first two seasons, comes to Washington with a porous o-line, and scores 5 TD, and he wasn't good at the goaline??? How in the hell do you attribute that to Portis??? Did it ever occur to you that it might have had something to do with Jansen being out alll year, and nothing else but a bunch of other teams' former perennial journeymen to fill in the holes???

I get so tired of logging into this site and hearing all this Portis hating!!! Put a solid offensive line in front of him similar to what he had in Denver, and you will get the same output, if not better!!! :doh:

if Charles Mann could go from 245 to 272 to play DE in the NFL at a pro bowl level I don't see where Marshall can't work to gain 10 pounds to play inside.

Whether once he gains the extra weight he shows the instincts for the position is another question.

But I did read that blurb in the WP this past week that Marshall WAS working to bulk up to play inside, so that comment wasn't from left field.

Archived