Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles blew it even before the kickoff started...

skns4life

i dont know if topic has already been discussed or not but....did anyone else notice that when Will Smith introduced the eagles, the eagles came out all late and it seems like one player came out at a time....unlike the patriots that came out as a team from the beginning...when i saw that, i knew the pats were going to win...way to blow your intro iggles

Originally posted by skns4life

i dont know if topic has already been discussed or not but....did anyone else notice that when Will Smith introduced the eagles, the eagles came out all late and it seems like one player came out at a time....unlike the patriots that came out as a team from the beginning...when i saw that, i knew the pats were going to win...way to blow your intro iggles

The Pats have always come out together as a team. If I were a coach of another team I think I would try to copy that. From what I understand it was the players that had the idea to do that in the first place. But the Pats are a reflection of their coach, so...

The Patriots always put team first, and they have 3 Lombardi trophies to show for it. And yet, most of players in the league will still think that all the team stuff isn't that important...as they watch the playoffs on TV.

Don't know where the Eagles fit in there, but they obviously have some personalities that don't seem to recognize the team concept, at least not like the Pats do.

Archived