Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Question is Now....

RichmondRedskins

I think the Eagles have taken advantage of a decidedly weak NFC East division for the past few years. Looking at the progress that the Giants are making with Manning and their head coach putting discipline in their system, they will be much better next year. I also feel the same for the Cowboys. They are in a position with Julius Jones where if they can get him to perform and get a QB to step up they will be much better......

And then there are the skins.

Look, I know I am on a Redskins fan board BUT!!!!!!!

We lost how many game last year because of bad luck officiating mistakes? How many games did we lose because we stuck with an inept QB? How many games did we lose because our coaching staff was developing their core group?

I think the Eagles are in for a shocker this coming year. Assuming nothing changes in the Eagles locker room, (TO going off) they will be a good team. But they will not waltz through the NFC East like they have in the past.

I think that Reid will be a big factor in how they (or if they?) bounce back from this. After such a successful season, it's got to be heartbreaking for the team to fail yet again. If they come back next season with guns blazing, I would not be surprised if they got back to the big dance yet again. A loss like this is hard to overcome.

Originally posted by portisizzle

I think the Eagles have taken advantage of a decidedly weak NFC East division for the past few years. Looking at the progress that the Giants are making with Manning and their head coach putting discipline in their system, they will be much better next year. I also feel the same for the Cowboys. They are in a position with Julius Jones where if they can get him to perform and get a QB to step up they will be much better......

And then there are the skins.

Look, I know I am on a Redskins fan board BUT!!!!!!!

We lost how many game last year because of bad luck officiating mistakes? How many games did we lose because we stuck with an inept QB? How many games did we lose because our coaching staff was developing their core group?

I think the Eagles are in for a shocker this coming year. Assuming nothing changes in the Eagles locker room, (TO going off) they will be a good team. But they will not waltz through the NFC East like they have in the past.

Perfectly stated!!! :point2sky

Archived