Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out

The Sir

Found it! I'm just going to give a link to the picture because it's a little graphic.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/deanattack-HOUSTON.jpg

from mtv.com

R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt

After being thwarted in a suicide attempt in a London hotel room, R&B singer Houston reportedly gouged his own eye out.

According to sources close to the singer, on Thursday Houston attempted to jump out of a hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel. He was then locked in his hotel room, where he injured himself. There are currently no further details on the incident, although photographs of his injury are circulating online.

The Los Angeles native, born Houston Summers IV, was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. He scored a hit last year with the Chingy and Nate Dogg-featured "I Like That" (see "Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"), which was also featured in a McDonald's commercial. His debut album, It's Already Written, was certified gold a month after its release in August of last year.

Representatives for Houston's label, Capitol Records, could not be reached for comment.

Originally posted by bofluid

Maybe he can form a group with Slick Rick and Bushwick Bill.

This is pretty sad though. Supposedly the guy was having drug and mental issues. I don't really care how bad his music is, this is pretty sad. I hope he gets his life together.

amen brother

I wonder what he was on?

Why does it seem that some of the most artistically tallented are also some of the most troubled?

Archived