Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

check out my sig
yeah dude i got bad news, thats SOMEONE elses sig. its not cool to take someone elses sig man, just give it back and no one will get hurt:) . its ok, there are alot of guys around here who will help you make one, look in the tech forum:D :laugh:

big JK after all this is the funny thread right???;)

asking for the time in front of the world's largest clock.

love, the parking lot orphan ps yes i broke a bottle over my head for the skins you should too

DUDE!!!!!

whats up

were you in that video on the internet?

where the dude broke the bottle over his head after the Seattle loss

yea man that was me in the video, i wasn't the one who was acting all mental or anything i was just at the end breaking a bottle, good to hear from you again im looking forward to next year!!!

nobody believed me.....sons of b****Es (you have the link handy, could you post it here)

you guys are infamous :laugh:

should be a great year indeed!!!!

Copyof100_0965.jpg

i know that the video can be found on jmaddy.com in the video section under "redskins country" i'm the second one from the right in the parking lot orphans picture by the way. i was reading the responses to the video on this website and people gave me crap about breaking a bottle over my head. sonny knows we are enthusiastic fun loving fans not idiots. next year i'll smash a couple at the ES tailgate if you guys are lucky.

ps disregard the weirdos on that video i dont know them and i wouldnt want to

:cheers:

i know that the video can be found on jmaddy.com in the video section under "redskins country" i'm the second one from the right in the parking lot orphans picture by the way. i was reading the responses to the video on this website and people gave me crap about breaking a bottle over my head. sonny knows we are enthusiastic fun loving fans not idiots. next year i'll smash a couple at the ES tailgate if you guys are lucky.

ps disregard the weirdos on that video i dont know them and i wouldnt want to

:cheers:

http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=MOVIES&id=4559&sort=&order=&rating=&per_page - NSFW!!!!!!!

should be a blast next year tailgating with you guys....hopefully you'll have tickets to get INSIDE Fedex