Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone get the NFL Network?

rdskns n 05

I love it and hope they improve it for this offseason.

They had a show on called 6 days till Sunday which showed a team and how they prepare during the week in the real season. Ive only seen it twice but it was good. Kind of like training camp except its during the season.

It helps the offseason blues!

Originally posted by rdskns n 05

How is it? I currently have cable and they do not carry the NFL Network just wondering.....think about making a switch to dish network and that way i can get the NFL Field Pass... thanks for the input........:dallasuck

DON'T GET DISH NETWORK!!!!!

GET DIRECTV!!!!

I have a cousin on NC who made the mistake of getting Dish Network, thinks she could get NFL Sunday Tickek on it, but she found out the hard way after she did that she couldn't

DirecTV has NFL Sunday Ticket locked down though 2011

I have had it pretty much since it came out and love it. there are total access and playbook as aformentioned. they have a game or two of the week so you can see the better games replayed throughout the week. i did not have sunday ticket this year cause it is over 200$ and I am cheap. I plan on getting it next year however. I almost always have it on in the background while I am viewing extermeskins. If you like the NFL you should have it and Draft info will be on there soon. Last year they were at the combine and had extensive coverage.

Originally posted by Blondie

I have had Direct TV for 7 years......NFL ticket right along and now the NFL Network.

It is great. I need a fix during the day........or at 2 am........and there it is.

Satisfies me better than some men.

:laugh:

;)

Blondie

that is so sad....although i could say that about women, but i wont...:D

Archived