Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4C Tailgate Thread - Viking Game

unsonny

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

She's great. Hook her up as much as possible. We always do.

I'm with Thito...hook her up...take care of the people that work the games. We also gave her co-worker some holiday cheer in a cup...that's right a little Jim Beam to keep him warm! :cheers:

Originally posted by skinsfan44

It was great meeting you guys yesterday.

Ron Jeremy has tailgated with the DTC before, but it was bugs' and unsonny's first time at F-51.

Looks like you guys fit you rather well.

Looking forward to tailgating with y'all next season.

But next time, bring more Jim Beam. :laugh:

Actually, I hung out with the DTC a bit during the Cincy and Giants game too....I think you might of been too inebriated on hot dogs by that point sf44 :jk: Hey, I had to get you back for the Jim Beam comment! Damn stuff is poison!:puke:

Originally posted by Bugs'

Actually, I hung out with the DTC a bit during the Cincy and Giants game too....I think you might of been too inebriated on hot dogs by that point sf44 :jk: Hey, I had to get you back for the Jim Beam comment! Damn stuff is poison!:puke:

My bad, Bugs'.

I thought you have been at F-51 before, but I never got your name, so I couldn't remember. From all my drinking (beer and Wild Turkey 101) it is a wonder I remember anything at all. :laugh:

We have soooo many people at our tailgates now, I can't keep track of everyone. :D

You guys are always welcome at F-51. :cheers:

Next season will be my first full season as a Redskin tailgater...I have a lot of ideas and an old truck at my disposal to do with as I wish (many ideas forming)....The 4C represents well at the tailgates but will make their presence known more next year at F51 and I just hope we don't steal too much attention from the DTC, the Mayor, or Dustin's ****in van....but we will try:pimp:

Long live the DTC

but

4C for Life!

The 4C represents well at the tailgates but will make their presence known more next year at F51 and I just hope we don't steal too much attention from the DTC, the Mayor, or Dustin's ****in van....but we will try:pimp:

Good to hear we'll have 4 solid additions for every game. The DTC is a team. We succeed because everyone adds something unique to the tailgate. I'm sure each one of you will add something unique of your own. Looking forward to it.

Good to hear we'll have 4 solid additions for every game. The DTC is a team. We succeed because everyone adds something unique to the tailgate. I'm sure each one of you will add something unique of your own. Looking forward to it.

I like your attitude and I just wish all of our local sports teams and fans had the same attitude.....see you soon!

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Skinsfan44,

Sorry to hear that next year will be your last...the 4C fella's will do our best to make it memorable (you know the DTC will!). Look forward to hanging out with you the DTC next season! :cheers:

When I posted that it MIGHT be my last season next year, I was a little depressed, and said some things that I now have corrected.

It's called "No more tailgating withdrawal." :laugh:

I'm not going anywhere.

I will be at F-51 tailgating for the rest of my life.

You guys are having toooo much fun to leave now.

How could I walk away from that? :D

I will just have to deal with my chronic pain problems with more Wild Turkey 101 then. :laugh:

Originally posted by skinsfan44

When I posted that it MIGHT be my last season next year, I was a little depressed, and said some things that I now have corrected.

It's called "No more tailgating withdrawal." :laugh:

I'm not going anywhere.

I will be at F-51 tailgating for the rest of my life.

You guys are having toooo much fun to leave now.

How could I walk away from that? :D

I will just have to deal with my chronic pain problems with more Wild Turkey 101 then. :laugh:

Good to hear that you aren't retiring from tailgating...the offseason will be long and by August everyone will be ready to go 100%!!

I think we all could use a little rest. 8 months is a long time, but my body can use some time off. I'll be ready by September.

At least you weren't flailing around on the "piss hill" last weekend...

:pint: :mmm: :yikes: :notworthy

Originally posted by RonJeremy

good thing unsonny didn't post those pics! :laugh:

cool...I got a b-day cake by my screen name!

Your B-day is the 6th correct? Want to go to McGarvey's? Teeeheee.....We will celebrate Friday with a big bottle of Jim Be....ummm a big bottle of beer :twitch:

Your B-day is the 6th correct? Want to go to McGarvey's? Teeeheee.....We will celebrate Friday with a big bottle of Jim Be....ummm a big bottle of beer :twitch:

Thursday it is....Thirty - F'in three!!

McGarveys :doh: Only bar I have been thrown out of...that I remember...of course I don't remember being tossed from their either!

No Jim Beam! :nono:

i know there a few of you who may be asking - what does the "4C" stand for? (maybe none of you)

but none the less I will explain real quick

"4C" Is short for Four Seasons - and Four Seasons is the residential development we all grew up in. The 4C is located in Gambrills, Md. right there on Waugh Chapel Rd.

most of the 4C has known each other since kindergarten - Four Season’s Elementary School (we had Pods, instead of regular class rooms - we were special)

the main 4C consists of Brian, Bugs’, unsonny, Ron Jeremy, Padu, Mike, Mike and Keith

Originally posted by unsonny

had to slip this one in....the last of the Bugs' - Jim Beam - Piss Mountain pics the public will see

le GOOTCH!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehe

bugs @ kickoff - a late scratch for Gibbs

:rotflmao: Yes, Bugs' was a late scratch! I knew unsonny couldn't couldn't resist posting these pic's.

on the drive home from FedEx:

Ron Jeremy: "Are you going to post those pic's of bugs' on extremeskins?"

unsonny: "Naw, that won't be right. I will just post the one's before he passed out." :laugh:

Archived