Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

clev,dallas.nyg.cinn OUCH

bsmsss

Originally posted by bsmsss

going 1-6 against these teams killed our season

we should have been 9-7 at the worst

gibbs will lose sleep after reviewing this schedule and the teams we lost 2

Dallas we seemed to be cursed when we play them. The Bengals actually out played us until near the end of the game. Should have beaten the Packers, Giants, Browns and I'd argue the Ravens.

4 game swing to go 10-6.

Another coulda, woulda, shoulda thread.......

except for the 28-6 loss to the Eagles, all of the other Skins losses this season were close, in most cases VERY close.

If Mark Brunell had retained any of his previous ability or IF Patrick Ramsey had been ready to play in this offense by the opener perhaps things would have been different.

At the same time one has to realize that the NFC is just plain rotten this season and even though you see Minnesota and the Rams make the playoffs at 8-8 you know they aren't going to any Super Bowl :laugh:

To me making the playoffs at 7-9 or 8-8 is a joke.

I would rather pick 7 or 8 spaces higher in the draft than lose in the wildcard round of the playoffs by 15 points.

How excited can you get about 8 wins?

You saw the Vikings players after this game was over.

The look on their faces was one of resignation, not over losing to the Redskins, but realizing that their team was headed in the wrong direction and wouldn't be doing much in the postseason.

Originally posted by HeavyHitta31

Dont blame Gibbs for the Dallas losses, blame the football gods. :cool:

oh yea, you always have to factor in those details when predicting the outcome of a game: the weather, injuries, football gods, etc. :D

Archived