Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who to Pick?

[[ghost]]

Who made the Biggest impact for the Skins this year. Impact can be good or bad  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who made the Biggest impact for the Skins this year. Impact can be good or bad

• Sean Taylor
    • Andre Pierce
    • Shawn Springs
    • Cornelius Griffin
    • James Thrash
    • Mark Brunell
    • Clinton Portis

A couple possibilities and ideas...

1) We WILL draft Mike Williams if he is available at #9. (Which he won't be)

2) We may draft Braylon Edwards if we are desperate for a WR and we re-sign Smoot.

3) If Smoot is gone, Williams is picked, and we are not sold on Edwards, the pick will be Antrelle Rolle.

4) If we are going D-Line, we WILL trade down, there seems to be no D-Linemen worthy of a top 10 pick.

Most likely scenario...

With the 9th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select...

Antrelle Rolle

Just my thoughts on a few players available in the draft:

Elton Brown: Nice pickup but where are we going to put him. The right side is set when Jansen comes back.

Mike Williams: Good choice but will he be able to contribute right away? Also jacobs and thrash seem to have the 2nd and third spots.

Erasmus James: Did not look very good to me against georgia.

David Pollack: Good choice but i would trade down to get him (same thing can be said for kiwi, although kiwi has better potential).

David Bass: In my opinion the best and cheapest way to help our o-line. Trade down twice and get a couple picks. :)

I just dont think that mike williams is the anwser...he might have been dominate, but i dont know if i would pick a guy 1 year removed from football. And everyone talks about a guy to stretch the field and this isnt the guy to do it. I say DE or Oline. Get WR's and other stuff later in the draft.

Hey, we had the second best D in the league this year. Can we improve? of course, but defense just doesn't have to be our first priority. That said, if we do draft for defense, it better be a pass rushing DE.

Personally though, I say we take a long hard look at Mike Williams and Braylon Edwards, because last I checked our WRs SUCKED this year.

Sometimes I wonder how many people on this board watch games and gain their player ratings via first hand versus how many on this board read other people's opinions and adopt them as their own...

I just can't understand some of these opinions.

Archived