Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doing a mockdraft at another site... Question...

KDawg

Ok peeps, here's the lowdown... The guy who had the 'Skins at this other site's mock draft (Freakin' early as hell for a mock, isn't it?) Didn't show up for our pick (Number 10 overall), so the guys running it went BPA and took Rodrique Wright, DT, Texas.

Now that my draft plan of DE or WR in round 1, C round 2, Take a look at what's left in round 3 has been shot...

Do I continue with my plan of action and take a center in Round 2? Wilkerson from LSU should still be available... Or do I go a different path? Elton Brown as of the 23rd pick in the draft is still available as well...

I know how I want to progress, but I figured I'd see what my fellow 'Skins fans thought :)

I'm aware of that.

Crap, there goes my plan of trading for a 2nd rounder as well... They don't have trades in that draft... damnit... grrrr....

As for why would they take a DT, they went BPA and Wright was the best player, I guess. As I explained in my original post :)

Originally posted by Westbrook36

You should have done something like draft Timmy Chang in round one to screw up their draft.

Would have been good medicine for idiots doing mock drafts in December. :D

LMAO. With the first pick, the San Francisco 49ers select....Tyrone Wilson Fullback, University of Buffalo...

Archived