Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Davis Boston is in trouble

Xfactor3

Originally posted by Brave

I wouldn't have been shocked to find it was juice, but coke and weed? What was he thinking?

Same old tired, sad story.

from looking in , it seems that he was trying some Coke , and realized that he was tweeking his *** off, and tried some Weed to make himself calm down.....and BLAM, they called him ,and asked him to come in to take the piss test the next day .....but thats my oppinion

you know I do not understand .. well ok I do understand Its just that COME ON!

all the players KNOW that there are pee pee tests. All the players Know driving around with drugs in the car is BAD. ALL players know that driving around in the car all drunk (or on drugs) swerving all over the road is STUPID! (and can attract lots of attention to the local PD.)

but hey, I am a professional athlete I don't have to live by the same laws as everyone else .....or do I?

but hey, I am a professional athlete. I don't have to live by the same laws as everyone else .....or do I?

- Dr. D

I definitely think you hit it on the head. These players can and DO get away with this kind of stuff a lot of the time. Maybe not major stuff, or drug testing, but I know for a fact that police are more friendly to them. Especially in terms of tickets and whatnot. So I guess they dont have to live by our rules.

Sucks for Boston. Sucks for Arizona. Love watching that dude play ... he's like a throwback. And his guns are damn near as righteous as The Rock's. Almost.

Here's hoping he's clean, sober, and comes off suspension in time to wreak havoc in the NFL again as of Game Two this fall.

This is a big blow to McGinnis. His draft was all for defense because he was under the assumption his building blocks were in place on the other side of the ball.

If Boston looks like he is going to be suspended you May see the Cardinals look at Michael Westbrook or Willie Jackson more carefully down the road.

Archived