Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Davis Boston is in trouble

Xfactor3

Cardinals | Update on Boston - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

17:10 PT: Mike Jurecki, of KDUS sports radio, reports Lori Williams, the spokesperson of the Phoenix police, confirmed the "toxicology reports showed traces" of both marijuana and cocaine in Arizona Cardinals WR David Boston's blood. Furthermore, tests on the two small bags containing a white substance found in the police car that Boston was in also tested positive for cocaine. However, the bags still need to be tested for fingerprints to find out who they came from.

It amazes me that professional athletes with so much to loose continue to get mixed up in drugs.

It would be just the luck of the Cardinals to have their best player in trouble. The Cards have some crappy luck, though I do seem to recall a certain incompletion counting for a touchdown in a pivotal game in 1975.

Originally posted by redman

Don't worry, he'll be fine. I hear his father's a judge. No wait- never mind. ;)

Actually his father is a Ref in the league. He isn't allowed to ref in any games that his son plays in. I guess it doesn't matter now.

Note: Detroit game in 1999?? when David Boston's dad SCREWED us over so his son's team could have a better shot at the playoffs. Westbrook's two feet were in bounds in the endzone, and Boston called the touchdown back, as well as some other bull$hit calls, and we ended up getting screwed out of a decent playoff spot.

PS. Please correct me if my facts are completely screwed up. That story could be completely wrong, EXCEPT for the part that I remember perfectly about Boston's dad screwing us over.

Archived