Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Williams calls off defense & we get beat

topdog

Where should BD direct his wrath?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where should BD direct his wrath?

• The Cowboy fan who left a "ha ha" voicemail on my cel?
    • The security guard from the office who will point and laugh tomorrow?
    • The Roy Williams jersey-wearing friend?
    • The very flammable Vinny Testaverde voodoo doll?

Why call off pressure when they can't get ball back to line of scrimmage & go into prevent defense and give game away.Greg's 1st big blunder on game calls.Shawn Springs layed back and Taylor late getting off ball.60 minute game we are up 35 so far this year.

I don't agree with that at all. the prevent defense does not mean you have taken pressure away. i can't say that i would have called the same thing.

It was the corner that screwed that one up. He bumped and ran with in five yards and had the presence in mind to know that dallas needed to go deep and what did he do? He layed off the coverage and allowed himself to get beat.

If you watch what he did on that play he didn't turn on the jets until after vinny already threw the ball. too late to do anything at that point.

Taylor second guessed too.

Originally posted by scruffylookin

The D blew it on that 4th and 10 back on the Dallas 35. The D was owning them at this point and Vinny was flustered and yet no friggin blitz on the play. We just dropped back and gave them an easy first down.

When that happened, you could sense something bad was on it's way to happening.:mad:

i knew something bad was going to happen when i said "just hold on to the football antonio brown.....you f**king idiot all you had to do was hold on to the ball".

Archived