Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the game isn't on in your area...Rant N Rave here

JJredskins00

I'm so pissed! They are showing the Panthers-Bucs game instead here in the Philly area. In an NFC East city, there is a higher fan base of Skins and Cowboys fans then there are Panthers-Bucs fans. Yes I know that game has playoff implications, but this one does too. And its also a division rivalry between hated foes. I sent multiple complaints to my local FOX station, nothing. :puke:

Hey JJ,

I just did a search on Pennsylvania FOX stations (I'm guessing you are in PA because that's what it says in your profile.

If your local FOX affiliate is FOX43, than you are in luck. Here is what is posted on their website:

Football Program Change Alert:

The games orginally scheduled for Sunday:

1pm: NY Giants at Cincinatti Bengals

4pm: Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys

have been changed to:

1pm: Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints

It's either, go to a sports bar, or fork out the $$$ for a direct tv (NFL SUNDAY TICKET). haven't missed a skins game in 6 years (CA. resident)...

sounds like your screwed this year, but prior to football season every year direct tv sells direct tv at a discount if you subscribe to sunday tick. well worth it...:point2sky

I hear ya JJ, just once I would like to be able to watch the game from the confines of my own home. I guess I'll head over to moms and eat leftovers and watch the games.

I would get the package, but why when my mom has it, plus I have comcast for the PC.:wewantd:

Originally posted by Rejuvenated Canadian Hog

Hey JJ,

I just did a search on Pennsylvania FOX stations (I'm guessing you are in PA because that's what it says in your profile.

If your local FOX affiliate is FOX43, than you are in luck. Here is what is posted on their website:

Football Program Change Alert:

The games orginally scheduled for Sunday:

1pm: NY Giants at Cincinatti Bengals

have been changed to:

1pm: Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints

Nope, thanks anyway. I am FOX29 out of Philadelphia. I would go to a sports bar or something, but family Christmas gathering...can't leave the house. :mad:

Originally posted by TLusby

I hate it when we are nationally or regionally televised at 4:00. This means if the game before our game goes on late after 4:00 we get screwed since DirecTV will not show it and leaves it to the local folks.

I'm not familiar with this situation. I assume this is only for the duration that the prior game is running, and that as soon as it ends DTV shows the game.

Archived