Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proud of the Redskins!

KirkNC

Proud of the team and the way they played. Today I more hurt for them than myself. With what I saw though, if they stay true to the path they are on soon the W's will be here as well.

I see the beginings of a team in the making take can me very proud of itself and its fans will be able to take pride in as well.

Aside from Sellers idiocy and a bad pass this team would be a feeling great today. I hope with the exception of Sellers the team takes pride in the way they played the game last night.

The O NEEDS to fix the slow play calling, it is hurting the offense; it is drive killing.

Sellers should have his locker cleaned out by now.

I still worry a bit about Ramsey being able to see/feel the field. there are often open receivers and too often he does not see them.

The O line needs upgrading in the offseason.

Our LB's should be left as they are currently in rotation save adding Barrow. LaVar should really be converted to our speed rushing end. He had 12 sacks the year Marvin employed him as such, towards the end of the year he was excelling in that capacity.

I have some great young talent on the D. I wondered why we never saw Tylor Jacobs last night.

All in all a great game. S.Spings - ouch! Glad he is okay.

I am proud of the team. I see the light at the end of our dark years. Hope the team hangs in there this has got to be torture for them...

I'm happy just to see them playing a team like Philly tough. I honestly expected an upset, but Philadelphia avoided a loss against a non playoff team as the Redskins and Andy Reid, McNabb, and Terrell Owens know it. The very well could have lost that game.

The Redskins played with heart and determination on all three phases of the ball and they showed me something last night.

Originally posted by clubisyohankovic

"Our LB's should be left as they are currently in rotation save adding Barrow."

Pierce is a free agent next year, right? I think a lot of teams are probably noticing him. I wonder if the skins can keep him???? I hope so.

I have been hearing reports that keeping him might not be possible for the skins. I hope that isn't true. I have always liked Peirce's style of play and wish we don't loose him just to replace him with some washed up injury proned vet.

Proud of the skins? Good Lord, how can you not be? :D Look between the lines of the final score and you could tell that this team was already ready to take the next step. Minus that late INT, we would've atleast been in overtime. I came into school today expecting the same ol redskins suck thing. But it wasn't like that. All I've gotten is mass praise even from philly fans about how good the skins looked. Think about how arrogant some philly fans are, and to turn out and say they got away with one, music to my ears. Revenge is upon us. Forget the rankings this week or the next, because next year we'll be loading and the entire league will have to account for the skins. We aren't push overs anymore.

:helmet:

The team is coming together. Too bad the schedule played out the way it did. I can assure you if this team sticks together playoffs are on the horizon next year. Beating Dallas and knocking the Vikings out of the playoffs this year is what he have left, and sure would make me smile.

Archived