Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tyson arrested

afparent

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140950,00.html

Tyson Accused of Jumping on Car Hood

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Former heavyweight boxing champ Mike Tyson (search) was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal damage for allegedly jumping on the hood of a car outside of a city nightclub, police said.

Tyson, who moved to Scottsdale (search) early this year, appeared with attorneys at the city's police station Tuesday afternoon and was released after being given a citation.

Scottsdale police detective Sam Bailey said Wednesday that Tyson likely will make an initial court appearance in the case within 10 days.

Police said the arrest stemmed from an investigation into an incident late last month at the ****cat Lounge.

Tyson allegedly dented the hood of a car when he jumped on it as its driver was leaving the club around 1 a.m. on Nov. 27.

Police said it was unclear if Tyson and the other man fought inside the club before the incident or if they knew each other.

The 22-year-old victim, whose name was not immediately released, reported the incident to police and claimed a body shop estimated the hood damage at $1,400, Bailey said.

Read the police report at:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1209041tyson1.html

Man, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for The Badest Man on the Planet, and I wish he would someday get his act straight. I thought it was really too bad he hurt his leg against Williams, he was looking great before the injury!

On a brighter side, his rehab must have went well for him to jump up on a car and beat the hell out of it :laugh:

Tyson KO1 Automobile

Originally posted by MonkeySkin

Man, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for The Badest Man on the Planet, and I wish he would someday get his act straight. I thought it was really too bad he hurt his leg against Williams, he was looking great before the injury!

On a brighter side, his rehab must have went well for him to jump up on a car and beat the hell out of it :laugh:

Tyson KO1 Automobile

It's nice that you have a soft spot for James Toney, but what does that have to do with Mike Tyson?

Also, speaking of Danny Williams, I think he actually has a shot about Vitali. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think he has a chance.

Free heavyweight boxing tonight on Best Damn Sports Show Period. Vassily Jirov vs. Michael Moorer. Jirov should have no trouble with him and will probably stop him. I kind of don't see Moorer getting knocked out cold but the ref may have to stop it. It definitely won't go to decision.

Archived