Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need a center

E-Dog Night

Its Pearman who is a senior and Lundy a junior. I'm a UVA diehard and i'd love to alot of them. Elton Brown would be great but he's always been a RG not really a hole with Thomas. I'm sure he could move to LG but it may be a transition and will the coaches reduce Dockery to 2nd string for his 3rd season?

Heath Miller at Te would be a perfect fit. The guy is big and strong 6-5 260lbs and and has huge mits and catches everything. He also is a excellent blocker and a perfect compliment for Cooley at H-Back.

Zac Yarbourough is a very good Center who excels moving on pulls and playing in space. This guy is truly underated.

I'd love to have Amhad Brooks and switch to a 3-4, good night. Imagine LaVar and Washington outside with Brooks and Pierce inside with Barrow has depth. Brooks already is accustomed to ILB in the 3-4 on 3rd downs he moves to De. Could you imagine the fear Greg W could put on offenses. Brooks is a superstar waiting to happen. Big,strong and fast 4.4 40 the kid is headed for stardom.

Chris Canty is a big tough DE 6-6 295lbs. He is a 3-4 end but plays the run great and can really hold the point. He injuried his knee and will drop from a likely 2nd rounder to a 2nd day player and will be a steal.

I've been thinking though a guy like David Baas from Michigan would make alot of sense after trading down to late 1st/early 2nd. The guy is a stud LG who excelled at center this season and could possibly fill either spot.

Archived