Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don Banks: Struggling savior

afparent

Hes a complete idiot. Our 6 losses are by an average of 5 points. Brunell has had 4 sub 100 yard passing games and it would be 5 if he played the whole Cinci game. We lost 2 games because of Brunells turnovers and 2 others to the refs. If just about any other QB started those games we would likely be 6-3 or 7-2. Hell, with an average QB were unbeaten.

Gibbs had a brainfart when he went after Brunell, but what else has he really done wrong in 11 months?

Not only Don Banks, but marvin lewis was a fool for feeding into this kind of garbage. Like the article I read were lewis was bragging and parading around like the redskins missed out on the next Vince Lombardi or something. or like Lewis would have been the redskins savior like some mentioned aboved.

It's crazy people crazy. What, Lewis thinks he won the Supebowl or something just because he beat us by 7 and we had a dysfunctional QB:laugh: . Puhleeez, give us all a break you jerks.

The Redskins organization will be just fine without the services of Marvin Lewis or Donwon Banks writing his opion or flawed observation.

It amazes me how people would love and like to see the redskin organization fall to the waste side.

All of these jerks need a life, and need to stay out of the redskins life.

Originally posted by radagast5

Brad Johnson's absence is not the problem, though I suppose if you're intellectually incompetent, the association-causation relationship is the only thing a feeble mind could grasp.

Don Banks used to work in Minnesota, when Johnson was there.

He's been slobbering over Johnson's jock, ever since.

Archived