Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heard on WTOP. Redskins sign WR/KR

Ax

Originally posted by Griff

Here is a link to a bill message board discussing A. Brown, here is one quote from a member.

"As for who was unproductive...Antonio Brown. He showed a lot of promise in the preseason, but was a flop in the regular season."

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3568

He's definitely here b/c of the ex-bills coaches on our team.

I guess they see something....only time will tell.

Originally posted by SkinsLegacy44

He's definitely here b/c of the ex-bills coaches on our team.

I guess they see something....only time will tell.

You are completely right ex-bills coaches. One thing is for sure, he has blinding speed, how that translates to game time, we shall see.

Originally posted by bubba9497

Speaking of McCants... no proof just a hunch that he isn't playing because he is not blocking like Thrash & Jacobs.

Thrash is blocking like a FB out there.

That is because he gets an unfair advantage by leaning forward before the snap. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doh:

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

This injury opens up an opportunity for someone to supplant Morton. If this guy comes in here and does pretty well. We might of seen the last game from Morton in a Redskins uniform.

What "fair-catch" Morton's last game?

Originally posted by ross3909

Back to the talent carosel. It does not matter, guy could be the Micheal Jordan of the league but as soon as he puts on a Skins Jersey...dance and drop...fumble, fumble...fair catch, fair catch, fair catch.

Haha..don't that seem like the truth...any position.

Originally posted by SlobberKnockinFootball

Let me get this out right now. If the guy shows he's good enough to play football and there isn't some underlying problem that we know of.... He will be on the active roster on game days. There is obviously something going on with McCants this year.

Yeah, like there is something obviously wrong with Patrick to keep him on the bench. That's Bull!!! D Mac proved that he can play in this league, and that he is a major contributor to our offense.

He took doubles away from LC and RG, and allowed them to work one on one with corners. Now that our third WR is no threat downfield, neither is our 1st two.

LC had 6 TD's receiving last year, and to date has none this season. And before you say that's because Patrick isn't playing......."If the guy shows he's good enough to play football and there isn't some underlying problem that we know of.... He will be playing on game days. "

I know Antonio a little, that is to say I've partied with him while he was at West Virginia with me. Personally the guy is pretty cool and very sure of himself.

Football wise, he might be one of the fastest guys I've ever seen. His straight line speed is unbelievable and cuts aren't too shabby either.

Now for the bad news....Zero Hands!!! AB can't catch a cold. And to make matters worse, he's not very "football smart" if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him settle under a punt on the 5 yard line, then at the last moment realize his mistake too late, jumping out of way while the ball hits his leg, and the Eagles pick it up for an easy touchdown.

Archived