Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coles COULD be so damn good it would be scary

cscmtp

i'm sorry, i know some are tired of the brunell bashing threads, but can you imagine how good Coles would be if he had just an average, middle of the pack NFL QB throwing to him??? Think of all the times, EVERY game, that he is wide open, for a first down or big gain, and the ball goes 3-6 feet over his head...I think Coles could be a top 3-5 WR if we had a different QB. Oh well....:doh:

Coles is a monster and could be a top 5 WR in the league. Once he's 100% healthy, even not 100%, just with Ramsey in there, he'd show his monster skills. The next time someone on this forum dare says we need to draft a star WR, I'm gonna personally find them and neck chop them.

Coles was seen as playing the 'Gary Clark' or 'Rickey Sanders' role in Gibbs offense.

Coming into the Green Bay game Coles has 31 rec 368 yards 11.9 avg. 45 lg.

The NFL season is eight weeks old. By season's end L. Coles would have at least 60-65 catches for at least 700 yards which is an underachivement for Laverneus.

All of you guys are hitting the topic right on the nail, Coles is a far more productive wide out with #11's cannon. I look at the production of Carr and Harrington and know without a doubt Patrick is better than both of them. Young QB's indeed make mistakes, but allowing an unexperienced QB to struggle his way to success, IMO, is the BEST way to learn and grow. Ramsey is our future and Coles will be the reason for his success; let the future begin now and not next year. :doh:

Archived