Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baxter Released...Again

bradskins

I thin k Art is right here; Baxter will be back.

Also, I don't really see the emphasis of having a loaded TE corps after we ran so successfully in spread formations.

I think we will see more 3-wide, h back and r back from our offense, thus relieving any serious implication this move would otherwise have on this game.

Originally posted by McMetal

Great..so we could have kept Sultan after all.

This organization is in total disarray. Why don't they quit messing with these PS scrubs and start concentrating on REAL players? Guys who will show up week after week and contribute?

i've been thinking the same thing but my only rational is that Gibbs wants to make moves on the starting lineup but the bench guys are so bad. so he cuts the bench guy in hopes it sends a message to the starters and/or he hope to pick up someone better.

i do wonder how important the TE position is in this offense. is the fix-all for the passing and running game.

what is up with cutting/not starting a guy who has a good game on the line. i.e. jones the first week and rasby two weeks ago.

Originally posted by McMetal

Great..so we could have kept Sultan after all.

This organization is in total disarray. Why don't they quit messing with these PS scrubs and start concentrating on REAL players? Guys who will show up week after week and contribute?

This coming from a guy who bets against his own "so called team"

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78709&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=1

:blahblah:[/url] :loser:

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

I thin k Art is right here; Baxter will be back.

Also, I don't really see the emphasis of having a loaded TE corps after we ran so successfully in spread formations.

I think we will see more 3-wide, h back and r back from our offense, thus relieving any serious implication this move would otherwise have on this game.

McCants would be the perfect 3rd receiver... didn't he play TE in college? we could do some sweeps with portis specially the way Coles and 50/50 have been blocking. No Taylor, No Lavar, No Morton and No Baxter don't you think there is now a roster spot for McCants now?

Archived