Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestion for Om

Mickalino

How about a Game Forecast for December 23rd. The day that David Terrell of the Bears meets David Terrell of the Skins in the FedEx secondary, and the ensuing confusion by the announcers, as both David Terrells jump for the ball.

Guest 6'1 but 6'9 with the Afro

Something along these lines....Skins lead, 17-13. The Bears are at the Redskins 45, with 4 seconds left in regulation. Cade McNown rears back. He hurls it for the end zone. It's a jump ball. David Terrell has it. No, he doesn't !! David Terrell has it. No wait, David Terrell has it !! No, it's actually David Terrell that comes down with it. Wait, it boucnes back out David Terrell's arms into the hands of David Terrell. No, scratch that, David Terrell wrestles it away from David Terrell !! What an amazing play by David Terrell !!

Meanwhile, millions of Skins fans are shivering at the edge of their recliners in bewilderment.

"Well, Mick ... the two Davids are great players, and it's going to be a tough game, but we can't affort to look ahead. And of course we know it's not about one guy; it's about 'team.'

So ... we're just gonna keep working hard, focus on our own performance, and take it one game at a time."

Not Norval ... not on purpose, anyway. Just a quick interpretation of the mindless ‘sportspeak' we've come to expect from athletes/coaches in general.

(hey 6'1 ... I assume Terrell came down with it? smile.gif )

I'm anxious to see if Terrell can make the transition to Safety. As long as he doesn t do that duck walk dance like another former CB converted to safety did after INT returned for TDs

------------------

Yes I'm paid to think and I need a raise

Archived