Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm goin' to the game!!!

poidog22

I have acquired two tickets to the 'Skins/Packers game on Sunday, so my girl and I are making the roadie up there!!! :point2sky

I wanted to be able to throw down with the DTC but couldn't remember what section it was that you fellas pre-game in. We got parking passes to the Green lot, and I think that's the same lot that the DTC tailgates, if I'm wrong about this please let me know.

Also, this is going to be my first time at Fed/Ex, so how far ahead of time should we get up there so we don't have to deal w/ a lot of traffic....of course, this being in the DC area, I guess traffic is going to happen no matter how early we leave.

Just let me know where and when you boys will be starting to throw down on Sunday, and we'll be there!

:cheers: :packsuck:

Congrats and i hope it is a memorable game for you. Ok, how drunk do you want to get before kickoff. Once you figure that out, count back to how long it will take to get that drunk. Throw in an hour for traffic and you should come up with a good time. I could be wrong but I don't think traffic gets bad until 11:00

Archived