Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch stolen Honor for free...

phanatic

I love Savage. Howcan a man earn his PHD at Berkley and yet still be so self accountable? Twentyfive years in that liberal Utopia and he still stands by his convictions.

His most important issue for the U.S. Close the borders and rid ourselves of the illegals!:cheers: Spot on! This is where he can't stand Bush and bashes him regularly for pandering to Mexico. Unfortunately, the "other" candidate is a communist waffling traitor. What a decision to make.

mike savage is a joke. he's only got a job because ignorant americans are easily led and agree with what makes them feel good about themselves. Which, if you ask a psychologist, the most common mechanism for making you feel good about yourself is to put down others. Namely those who don't think like you do, which is to say, one dimensional.

A crushing movie...

I guess i'm an ignorant american then also.. I like to here him crush both parties as hypocrits, liars and cheats...

I don't agree with everything he says, just like anyone would say: But he has a good program...

He has always said all the drugs in the US for children are causing them to kill themselves.. Now the FDA is finally listening.

Originally posted by Thiebear

A crushing movie...

I guess i'm an ignorant american then also.. I like to here him crush both parties as hypocrits, liars and cheats...

I don't agree with everything he says, just like anyone would say: But he has a good program...

He has always said all the drugs in the US for children are causing them to kill themselves.. Now the FDA is finally listening.

Ritalin, a billion dollar a year industry. Nothing like pacifying a bright student who is bored so not to disturb the rest. And yes, vouchers would do nothing to save these kids from the opiates they are forced to ingest so that are wonderful teachers can stay on track with the daily planner.

Question. If Kerry's accusations are in fact the truth, then that makes him a war criminal. He states that it was regular practice for all American soldiers to rape, torture and murder the Vietnamese. That's right, a "common occurrence" by the millions that served.

So why then has Kerry made his four months of service in Vietnam the focal point of his campaign? Why would he want to use something so barbaric in nature, to propel his campaign?

I get it. Enron achieved dramatic successas a corporation. I suppose the CEO's of Enron would choose to highlight their services for them in an interview for another employer? Interesting to say the least.

Archived