Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any wr separatoin?

Chipper

Brunell is the answer. You're such a bandwagoner. Thinking you know everything. Arm chair keyboard QB Jockey. Get a life. It's just football. Are you daring to question Gibbs?

I kid ofcourse. When the WR's were open, Brunell missed them. It's as simple as that. If Portis had had a nother subpar game we would have lost.

There was separation. The most blatant was the one NoCalMike referred to. You're not going to see a wider open guy. There was another one where Jacobs was open deep, Brunell fired yet another errant pass, and Jacobs looked back with a "WTF?!!" look on his face.

Basically, Portis has to run for over 150 yards for us to win.

I also particularly loved that pass where Gardner went ahead and went 5 yards out of bounds to catch the pass from Brunell. then tossed the ball to the ref with what I felt was disgust.

I was also surprised he threw to Gardner for the TD. He had Cooley or someone open at the first down marker and passed up a short route....

ha thats funny. Imagine how sick our team would be if we actually had a decent qb. Even dree brees for crying out loud. We finally have a running game and a powering D, and talented wrs....so...oh yeah we are stuck with an overpaid brunell.

Originally posted by Chipper

ha thats funny. Imagine how sick our team would be if we actually had a decent qb. Even dree brees for crying out loud. We finally have a running game and a powering D, and talented wrs....so...oh yeah we are stuck with an overpaid brunell.

we have a decent QB sitting on the bench, Ramsey.

Yeah im sorry i forgot. The question is whether gibbs will pull the trigger and start ramsey. This is the perfect chance to do it. He has an entire off week to prepare. Im not suprised he didnt' do it in the game because he didn't want to change the pace, even though i would have put ramsey in bc he could have handed the ball off just as good. Seriously though, I think we could have a shot at the playoffs and at least a 500 season if we can get a qb to preform well. It does make ones stomach turn to know we gave a 3rd rounder for brunell when we could have drafted a lineman this year(o or d). We also dont have a second, so it looks like another year where we dont get many draft picks.

Archived