Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Back

JoeSkins

In that "time to step up for your team thread, I said I've give up extremeskins.com until we won a game, and thankfully, this win starts up a streak! Portis had himself a damn game finally, even with Urlacher taking a cheap shot.

All I can say is thank god they won today, 23 passes to 47 runs....that's always a good thing. Sean Taylor's stats were good, but due to location I obviously didn't see the game. Did he play as well as his stat line said he did?

Hopefully, this team can take the bye and come back with all the broken parts fixed and put back into the lineup.

Bring on the Pack and their spotty defense, the 2nd worst we've played yet!

Taylor's pick was kinda average, Quinn was forced trying to play catch up on 4 and long and he floated one.....but Tayor's sack was a thing of perfect timing...both his own-firing off from the line of scrimage perfectly in sync with the snap and then racing around the corner to swipe at Quinn and bring him down at the same time.....and it was the perfect time in the game, as the Bears were driving and finally getting their running game going. The sack was a huge play.

Archived