Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great weekend for college football!

Soonerz

Originally posted by jbooma

The sad thing about the OU Texas game was Peterson was didn't choose Texas because they don't win the big games, OUCH

Can you say Stever Spurrier the next Texas HC :D

Better Texas than UNC, I enjoy watching the Hoos beat up on the Heels to much to watch Spurrier come in and make them a legitimate football team. That said, Spurrier won't beat OU if he goes to Texas either. The nfl gave the blueprint to beat him and OU has the athletes to stay with one of his teams. Not too mention Stoops is just a better coach imo.

Hey Eagles

That was a great game. I was nervous as hell as Wake was driving and could have easily tied up.

You guys got a terrific team down there. Sometime it takes a season of close losses to prepare to get over the hump.

A lot of my friends went down to Wake and said they had a great time. People there were great.

Come up to Blacksburg next year and we'll show you a real college crowd

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan2

Hey Eagles

That was a great game. I was nervous as hell as Wake was driving and could have easily tied up.

You guys got a terrific team down there. Sometime it takes a season of close losses to prepare to get over the hump.

A lot of my friends went down to Wake and said they had a great time. People there were great.

Come up to Blacksburg next year and we'll show you a real college crowd

:cheers:

Wake and VT fans didn't really have any issues that I saw. My friends and I talked with a lot of them on the way out. There were tons of you guys in attendance, because it's difficult for us to sellout by ourselves since we only have 4,000 undergraduates and Winston-Salem isn't a huge city. Was a fun game though.

To those I was talking about Grobe with: he is a good talent evaluator and game planner, but he can't run an offense and he is too conservative. He wastes too many of the Deacons weapons because of his playcalling.

Archived