Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those that want a QB change....

cscmtp

remember that last year we started what, 3-1? And we know how that season turned out. I am not ready to throw in the towel for this year. Gibbs is rusty, but the man is still a genius. We have to ALL be patient and give him time. But if we do lose, say 3 of the next 4 games, then i could see Gibbs playing Ramsey if he truly believes he is "the future." Because our other divisional rivals are playing so well, we could be out of playoff contention by week 8 or 10. At that point, and probably not any earlier, i could see Ramsey taking over.

I don't think Brunell is the bad guy here, but fact is, that is what NFL teams do when they need a spark or change. You try a new QB. I just hope the D continues their improved play. It should get much better when LaVar comes back. Hang in their fellow redskins. This sucks, but its not over yet!

Giving Ramsey the ball once we are 2-6 would be cruel. Even if he went 5-3 during the second half of the season we'd still be a 7-9 team going no where.

BTW - since when is a quarter of the regular season not long enough to see if your QB is working out or not? You think the giants are all saying the jury is still out on Warner and thinking about starting Manning? Hell no. The only reason anyone is claiming a Qtr of the year is too short is because they doing as Gibbs is and trying to stick by their QB choice. That's honorable but it's not going to change anything.

Archived