Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Braves on the Warpath - It's a done deal

indyskinsfan

Had to settle on SUV:stop: instead of a Van:stop: some deals were too high on a van:stop: Got a Cherokee

with A/C smile.gif:stop: Wanted a Van and may still find and confirm one instead, if out there:stop:

ISP, Email and modem changes in effect:stop: Should be back up in the AM:stop: Pick up Aug 2PM:stop:thank the great one for computers:stop: smile.gif

signed,

Little Big Horn

I begin to drool every time I see a Navigator driving down the street. One day it will be mine. Oh yes. That day WAS going to be in March, but, I bought a second house instead to appease the wifey. But, soon. Soon I tell ya. I just struggle through with my 94 Ford Explorer with special roll-over tires. Happily even.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Caught this response late there Art smile.gif

Happy hunting. I left this message about the "roadtrip" through Indy, Ohio and Pennsylvania he and I were taking in the am to the Skins Training camp. It's a rental, but yes, I too am counting me pennies 'till that happy day smile.gif

Braves, if you see this, Correction on the pickup. I will pick up on August 3rd in the afternoon around 2pm and will depart about 4-6am. I am still having issues with the

interface and my email, but can still reach you from the internet and here. I will send any updates (food, beverages smile.gif through Earthlink.

If there is anyone else, but no more than 2, along route 70 and what have you, let me know here, until I get that darn interface fixed with the Techie's help tommorow.

<FONT COLOR="Yellow">HTTR!!!!</FONT c> injun.gif

Archived