Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Skins pics from last night

jowille

joviwlle,

Don't get me wrong, they're better than no pics at all. I haven't seen anyone else post any pics yet. You managed to get some nice action shots, too.

I do think you could use a better digital camera, though. :) Perhaps you'll have one for the night when we actually beat the Cowgirls.

Originally posted by KenF

joviwlle,

Don't get me wrong, they're better than no pics at all. I haven't seen anyone else post any pics yet. You managed to get some nice action shots, too.

I do think you could use a better digital camera, though. :) Perhaps you'll have one for the night when we actually beat the Cowgirls.

You're just full of positive things to say. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics Bill. I think they are pretty damn good.

Glad you got to go to the game...

I think your pics look great.......

You wanna see crap pics.....

MNF Pics

It is a directory....none resized, no thumbnails.....most blurry (hell they looked clear last night..hmmmm).

Most pics are of tailgating.....Couldn't find much during the game to take pics of...and where I was - I'd need a telephoto lens.

First 6 pics - Channel 4 News Live about our tailgating menu

Next 3 pics - Our Porta-John...notice the placement of the Dallas helmet

Next 15 pics - Various tailgating pics

Next 3 pics - Up the escalators and to our seats at Fed Ex

Next 9 pics - Pics of the game from our seats

I think your pics are terrific.

Ken, no problem. I just thought I would share the ones I got. As far as a better camera, it is one of the top of the line Canon's. The new 20D, just came out last week. The lens is crappy, very poor low light performance and soft (almost out of focus) at full length (300mm). I over sharpened them in photoshop to bring them more in focus. Made them very noisy. But I agree, they are better than none.

The game was fun, even if we lost....

THanks,

Bill

Archived