Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What important people are watching tonight?

freakofthesouth

Lavar...Oh you meant famous :rolleyes: hehe

Umm..Quentin Griffin..hoping that Clinton Fumbles and gets 7 yards like he did :D

Mike Shanahan, hes probably crying after Q's performance, and hoping that Gibbs will just give Portis back to him.

:) all i can think about now..there is no more room in my brain to think at the moment, im just soooooooo full of adreneline, and these red bulls are just jackin me up!!!!!

Originally posted by mad4comp

Oh btw the joke about lavar is..someone on the Dallas Board said, Lavar is overrated and hes not famous, and no one knows his name like they know Ray Lewis etc... Just dumb cowboy talk as usual.

Man, I was hanging out earlier this week w/ some fellas at one of my shows (guitarist/singer), and this dude turned out to be a Cowboy fan.

We started to talk about the game, and he honestly believes these assumptions:

-Our o-line is quote 'sh*t';

-We have no talent at the WR position;

-and Parcells is hands-down a better coach than Gibbs.

To top it off, he said convincingly, and almost concerned, "You guys don't actually think you can win, do you?"

I know he's watching. And I hope we can stick it to them simply to justify that conversation.

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

Man, I was hanging out earlier this week w/ some fellas at one of my shows (guitarist/singer), and this dude turned out to be a Cowboy fan.

We started to talk about the game, and he honestly believes these assumptions:

-Our o-line is quote 'sh*t';

-We have no talent at the WR position;

-and Parcells is hands-down a better coach than Gibbs.

To top it off, he said convincingly, and almost concerned, "You guys don't actually think you can win, do you?"

I know he's watching. And I hope we can stick it to them simply to justify that conversation.

Yea appearantly Meshawn is better than Lav Coles too :rolleyes:

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

Coles does need to prove himself though; he has disappeared since his toe started to bother him. I mean really, he has. Why is Gardner our go-to WR?

Gardner is our go-to WR because Brunell is at QB, and none of his passes have enough zip on them to reach coles :/

Originally posted by mad4comp

Gardner is our go-to WR because Brunell is at QB, and none of his passes have enough zip on them to reach coles :/

Ya know, I think Brunell can get the ball downfield. He's just uber-cautious w/ the ball.

Ex- in last week's game, he rifled a 30 yarder to Gardner, who, of course, dropped it.

BUt the idea here is that he can get it downfield, but he just doesn't for some reason.

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan2

Coles had 9 catches and 100 yards last week.

He is close to breaking out also. This offense needs a few more weeks though.

And as for the thread. Senator George Allen is probably watching. And of course yours truly ;)

Coles had a 100-yd game last week? No sh*t.

Well, I happily stand corrected. :cheers:

Archived