Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12TH Man needed more than ever

KingGibbs

I know a few of us are going to the game and we really need to disrupt Dallas' offense. With the news of Lavar being out we need someone else to step up and be the emotional leader and I can think of 90,000 people who could take that role.

Also, I like to tailgate as much as the next guy, but I will be in the stadium at eight and I hope the rest of you follow.

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

That's a good point. The tailgating should end abruptly so that everyone can be in there seats & ready to cheer from the moment they run out onto the field. Hell, they should hear the fans in the locker rooms BEFORE they run out onto the field! Give 'em hell, my brothers & sisters, give 'em hell!

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Originally posted by KingGibbs

I know a few of us are going to the game and we really need to disrupt Dallas' offense. With the news of Lavar being out we need someone else to step up and be the emotional leader and I can think of 90,000 people who could take that role.

Also, I like to tailgate as much as the next guy, but I will be in the stadium at eight and I hope the rest of you follow.

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

I'm gonna be so pumped you'll here me from Los Angeles!!:wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

Archived