Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Future problems

Die Hard

Future reference:

When you report a bug... and I respond to your report... let me know if the problem is fixed afterwards. It'll help with any future problems in narrowing down the problem and coming up with a quicker solution.

Bugs suck. But they're the nature of the beast. There are SO many things that can cause problems... and some problems simply don't have any explanation (often times these are the ones that correct themselves... of course never fast enough).

As far as not being able to post... this has happened to myself on occasion and can be really frustrating (especially posts which I have given much thought). I'd suggest hitting the BACK button... cutting and pasting your post into a .txt file and saving it until things go back to normal. Gives me a little piece of mind to know my efforts haven't been wasted smile.gif

Thanks for reporting all the bugs. And even moreso for your patience.

------------------

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having to come by their ignorance the hard way." -- Bokonon.

Guest Trevor

I find that on any and every message board that I post on, that the smartest thing to do is at least copy your post to the clipboard. It seems like every board has this problem from time to time.

Yeah I posted a response to Reggie White that actually stayed on Office97, until I was able to get back on Die Hard and Trevor, so it's a plus. Unfortunately, my reply to the post wasn't noticed on the subject I thought was major.

Soooo...on to another topic.

Archived