Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screenname being rejected again???why

indyskinsfan

Here we go again guys. Help me out, just when I have these awesome posts again, I get dissedsmile.gif Is it that OCF might be around here somewhere????? Also look at NavyDave's post on LaVar Arrington and look at Skins_Fan_Forever and tell me what you notice. We may have to avoid these on board contreversies, before I make an a** of myselfsmile.gif Thanks for your help.

Kurt (aka- Indyskinsfan)

Indy -

I have done as much as I can on my part to resolve the problem. If it's fixed... GREAT! If not... every once in awhile to PREFERENCES (ie. profile, register, preferences, faq, memberlist, search) and DELETE all your cookies where it says you can do so near the top. You'll have to type in your username and password the next time you post.

The UBB uses cookies to store your preferences. Sometimes cookies become corrupted or deleted in your browser. If so, you may want to delete all cookies. This will mean that all previously saved cookie info will be lost, but it will also mean that any possible cookie problem may be fixed.

Let me know if the problem corrected itself or still persists.

Thanks for reporting the bug!

------------------

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having to come by their ignorance the hard way." -- Bokonon.

Archived